The tariffs applied by distribution system operator JSC Gaso will change as of 1st of January 2019 – the tariff will now include two components – a fixed part and a variable part. The fixed part will depend on the permitted maximum load, whereas the variable part will be determined based on the annual gas consumption group the object belongs to.

Until 31ˢᵗ of December, 2018

From 1ˢᵗ of January, 2019

VARIABLE TARIFF
GroupObject's annual consumption (kWh)
Variable tariff, EUR/MWh (excluding VAT)
1Until 2 63510,2258
2From 2 635,1
until 263 450
7,2510
3From 263 450,1
Until 1 327 788
7,0276
4From 1 327 788,1
Until 13 277 880
4,9931
5From 13 277 880,1
Until 132 778 800
2,9679
6From 132 778 800,1
Until 210 760 000
2,1042
7From 210 760 000,1
Until 1 053 800 000
0,9731
8Over 1 053 800 0000,3878
FIXED TARIFF


The fixed part depends on the permitted maximum load according to the technical documentation.

Permitted load, m3/h
Monthly fixed fee, EUR (excluding VAT)
Līdz 61,77
6,1-106,63
10,1-1610,60
16,1-2516,17
25,1-4024,02
40,1-6539,76

For the permitted load over 65 m3/h the fee is 6,30 EUR for each m3/h annually.

SEASONAL TARIFF

In addition, a seasonal tariff is introduced, which consists only of the variable part being applied. The seasonal tariff is available only for users whose consumption from May to November exceed 85% of the object’s annual consumption, whilst in the other months it does not exceed 15% of the annual consumption.

Group
Object's annual consumption (kWh)Seasonal tariff, EUR/MWh (excluding VAT)
1Until 2 635-
2From 2 635,1
until 263 450
11,3400
3From 263 450,1
until 1 327 788
10,5600
4From 1 327 788,1
until 13 277 880
6,7200
5From 13 277 880,1
until 132 778 800
4,5360
6From 132 778 800,1
until 210 760 000
3,0840
7From 210 760 000,1
until 1 053 800 000
2,0280
8Over 1 053 800 0000,9720